Feasting, shopping, music & good mood on October 1 from 12.00 – 17.00 in the city center
At the start of autumn, the retail sector invites you for the second time this year to a Sales Open Sunday in the city center. In addition to many open stores and offers, gastronomic stands will again attract visitors. With drinks, crêpes, bratwurst, waffles, fish delicacies and Bavarian or other culinary delicacies will be provided for the physical well-being of visitors. UBBEN-Reisen from Hohenwestedt will be there again and will present its latest coach and the current travel program for the 2023/2024 season. There are sure to be some exciting trips for you, perhaps even to beautiful Bavaria. In addition, from 12 noon to 4 p.m., Zero Waste Itzehoe e. V., in cooperation with Foodsharing inform about the association with an information stand.
From 13.00 to 17.00 o’clock there will be accompanying music program matching our motto on the stage in Kirchenstraße. DJ Tony Tornado will ensure a good mood and heat up the audience properly – a guarantee for super mood and moderation.
Traditionally, there will also be a free guided tour of the city that afternoon. During the exciting tour you can discover many things in Itzehoe. You will be accompanied into the eventful history of one of the oldest cities in Schleswig-Holstein, to the important buildings, the cultural sites and curiosities… Meeting point is at 13.00 o’clock in front of the Tourist-Info, Breite Straße 4. You can register under 04821-949012-0 in our Tourist-Info, the number of participants is limited to a maximum. 25 people limited.
The following businesses are included:
- Behrens & Haltermann, Breite Straße 22 – 32
- Bookstore Heymann, Breite Straße 22 – 32
- arko Confectionery, Feldschmiede 20
- Flowers Peyn, Breite Straße 18
- Deichmann, Field Forge 77
- The coffee maker, Breite Straße 39
- Douglas, Field Forge 18
- GrünBlatt flower store, Breite Straße 48
- hagebaumarkt Itzehoe, Emmy-Noether-Strasse 2
- Hunkemöller, Field Forge 15
- Candle House Callsen, Bekstr. 14 (from October)
- KiK, Church Street 11
- Kokopelli decorations, Viktoriastraße 2 / corner Bekstraße
- Leather Meissner, Field Forge 15
- no.48 fashion factory, Breite Straße 49
- Cardboard Salon, Wallstr. 1
- Rossmann, field forge 13
- Shoe Armbruster, Feldschmiede 2
- Shoe store Koch, Bekstraße 10
- Sjut shoe store, Kirchenstraße 17
- Shoe repair and locksmith Kavlak, Feldschmiede 27
- Smart ProFix, Bekstraße 15
- STesch Fashion, Oelmühlengang 2a
- Wölflein, Breite Straße 45
- Wolllust – The wool store, Breite Straße 8
… and many more!
You can also look forward to the last open Sunday this year:
November 5 – kick-off winter market