Kirche St. Michaelis Hohenaspe
St. Michaelis is one of the oldest churches in the region. First mentioned in 1281, it was founded by the old peasant noble family of Krummendieks von der Bekau probably before 1148. The fieldstone building originates from the Romanesque period and was later extended in brick.
The greatest treasure of the church is the carved Gothic winged altar from 1460. Admire also the patronage chair of Margrave Friedrich Ernst of Brandenburg-Kulmbach, who resided in Friedrichsruh Castle and is buried with his wife in the crypt of Hohenasper Church.