Historisches Rathaus mit Ständesaal Itzehoe
(c) Carsten Brecht
Reichenstraße / Markt
The historic town hall was built between 1695 and 1697 during the reign of Christian V, the ruler of the country at that time. The original one-story baroque building was raised in 1893 according to the design of the city master J. Kroeger.
Today, the historic town hall houses Itzehoe’s registry office, meeting rooms and the archives of the Steinburg district and the city of Itzehoe.