To conclude the series of events of “Singin’ in the Rain”, the retail sector invites for the second time this year to the Sales Open Sunday in the city center. In addition to many open stores and offers, gastronomic stands will again attract visitors, among others with a swivel grill, delicious crèpes, waffles and coffee specialties as well as hot and cold drinks.
Accompanying the program of “Singin’ in the Rain” starts at 12:15 on the stage in Kirchenstraße. The drummers of “Watt’n Groove” will start with Brazilian music, samba, samba reggae and samba funk (both at 12:15 and 14:30). From 13:00 to 16:00 comes “The Piano Man”, Klaus Porath is an extraordinary musician and pianist, experience the greatest hits, most beautiful songs and most famous mood hits, sung and played live.
There will also be great walking acts: From 12:30 to 14:30 Mary Poppins enchants young and old and will distribute small gifts to the children. And from 14:00 to 16:00 comes the magician Thomas Coch from Kollmar and inspires the whole family with classic magic and his own show.
And there are more great children’s attractions: Colorful balloons and children’s tattoos (from 15:00) make children’s eyes sparkle.
As a very special highlight, there will be a climbing garden for children from the age of four. The small climbing park is fully secured and up to eight children at a time can test their climbing skills on four bridges and obstacles at airy heights. The climbing park is accessible under the bridges, so parents together with their children will have a great experience.
The following businesses are among them:
- Behrens & Haltermann, Breite Straße 22 – 32
- Accounting Heymann, Breite Straße 22 – 32
- arko Confectionery, Feldschmiede 20
- Flowers Peyn, Breite Straße 18
- The coffee maker, Breite Straße 39
- Douglas, Field Forge 18
- Ernsting’s family, Feldschmiede 24 – 26
- eyes + more Itzehoe, Feldschmiede 34a
- Fielmann, Feldschmiede 34
- heaven + earth, Kirchenstraße 5
- Farm store Lindenhof, Kirchenstraße 12
- Hunkemöller, Field Forge 15
- Jeweler Fischer, Bekstraße 12
- Candle house Callsen, Viktoriastaße 4
- KiK, Church Street 11
- Kokopelli decorations, Viktoriastraße 2 / corner Bekstraße
- Leather Meissner, Field Forge 15
- no.48 fashion factory, Breite Straße 49
- Rossmann, Church Street 23
- Shoe Armbruster, Feldschmiede 2
- Shoe store Koch, Bekstraße 10
- Sjut shoe store, Kirchenstraße 17
- Shoe repair and locksmith Kavlak, Feldschmiede 27
- Smart ProFix, Bekstraße 15
- STesch Fashion, Oelmühlengang 2a
- unito Young Fashion, Church Street 18
- Wölflein, Breite Straße 45
- Wolllust – The wool store, Breite Straße 8
- Cinnamon girl, Breite Straße 46
…and many more!
We are looking forward to your and your visit!
Photo (c) Thomas Claaßen